6 Organizing Tips to Decrease Clutter and Anxiety
Is life passing you in a whirlwind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you need better days? That probably is not going to happen, but you can make your life much easier by making some few decisions and some lifestyle changes. These six tips will go a long way in helping you reduce clutter as well as make your life easier.
1. If you have been postponing doing a project and it’s stressing you up, do it today. By handling the hardest tasks first, it reduces the worry of doing them later as well as gives you the freedom to do the other tasks later with a clear mind.
2. Do you get lots of newspaper coming on a daily basis into your home and your life? You can choose to stop the unwanted paper from stress you, taking up your time and creating clutter. Get off junk mail lists. A number of companies help to remove people from unwanted mail lists. To find out about such companies, do an internet search. You can even have the junk mails received reduced by even 95% by registering to have your name removed from lists. Reduce the amount of unwanted mails and catalogues you are getting.
3. Reduce clutter from your car, office and your home. Having plenty of stuff causes anxiety because it requires some time and effort for maintenance and it takes our attention away from other things need to focus on. It also wastes our time because we cannot find anything quickly. Give away or sell things that you do not use.
4. Clearing debts can reduce clutter if this is something you worry about. Or if you are using your cards to buy products on sale or things, you find too adorable to pass up, but you do not even need. Remember that fewer items make things easier.
5. Pay your bills online and get your statements online rather than receiving ending paper bills. This means that you do not have to get envelops, stamps (saving you money) and go to the mailbox. Make a folder on the computer to send the alarms you receive when you are notified by your bank that a bill was paid. This is a great method of reducing clutter.
6. Instead of trying to remember everything in your mind, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will lessen clutter on your car, bag, car, on your kitchen countertops, and in your desk, as you will not have these pesky pieces of paper with appointments and notes all over the place.
Think about the benefits of less clutter and a simpler life. Keep yourself focused as you work towards bettering your own life.
What Has Changed Recently With Containers?
How I Became An Expert on Storage